Once you have implemented SunSystems, our experienced consultants can help you get the most out of your investment through a variety of services.
- Existing Setup Review/Site Audit: we will review your current configuration, and work with you on practical recommendations, to improve processes and reporting while reducing the time you spend on manual tasks.
- Integration: reduce the time spent on and errors associated with, re-keying and reconciliation of data. Automate the two-way flow of data from a simple Excel upload all the way up to a seamless, real-time flow of data with process automation and alerts using SunSystems integration.
- Upgrade: make the most of your current investment by upgrading to the latest version of SunSystems and utilising the latest functionality, including: extended analysis; web-browser access; and Enterprise Data Management.
- Configure Un-used Modules: implement modules you may already own, but do not currently use, such as Q&A (formerly Vision) Executive or Reconciliation Manager, potentially saving you hours of work a week.
- New modules: enhance the core functionality with: fixed assets; corporate allocations; debtor management; procurement; employee expenses; online payments; and timesheets.
- Re-Implementation: improve efficiency and reporting by using the knowledge and systems you already have to implement a “new” SunSystems. Consider reviewing your chart of accounts and analysis structure.
- Technical Review and Migration: ensure your technical environment is working at its best with a review of your IT environment. assistant with migrating to a new IT environment.