Infor Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) helps organisations improve asset uptime through preventative maintenance, monitoring of condition and asset reliability.
SunSystems Asset Management
Infor Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
Infor EAM solutions help you with:
- Maintenance – Schedule preventive maintenance and allocate resources where they will benefit your organisation the most
- Reliability and risk management – Forecast equipment reliability problems so you can prevent them from happening.
- Inventory and warranty – Reduce procurement and inventory costs, and ensure you are reimbursed on warranty-related claims.
- Uptime – identify where and why your assets might fail, and plan substitutes.
- Strategic planning – Manage your assets so you can meet company performance goals.
Infor EAM customers gain:
- Up to 50% reduction in maintenance overtime, labour, and contractor costs
- 20% reduction in maintenance material costs
- 20% reduction in production downtime
- 20% or more in energy reductions
- 5% reduction in new equipment costs
- 10% increase in fleet availability
- 50% increase in warranty cost recovery
- 50% reduction in purchasing process costs